OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
This Policy Was Last Updated June 19, 2021.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES GREY BELLY COLLECT?
HOW DOES GREY BELLY USE MY PERSONL INFORMATAION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
– To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
– To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communications;
– To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
– To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
– To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
– To enhance your shopping experience through our Website or mail;
– To analyze trends, usage, activities and statistics;
– Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
– To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
– To contact you if necessary.
We are based in The Netherlands and the information we collect is governed by Dutch Law By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to The Netherlands. and other countries.
DOES GREY BELLY SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
– We may share your information with third parties including our agents, service providers, and consultants as needed for them to provide business-related services to us. Such third parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, fraud monitoring, identity verification, processing credit card payments, email or mail delivery and administration, promotion fulfillment, surveys or data analysis, generation of lists of new potential customers, etc. We or our partners may also combine your information with publicly available information and information that we receive from or cross-reference with partners. Note that, at present, we use BigCommerce to power our online stor. You can read more about how BigCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://www.bigcommerce.com/privacy/
– We may share your information or combine your information with publicly available information when we team up with other promotional partners to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers, or otherwise to enhance and personalize your shopping experience.
– We may work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our Website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, may use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications, and may also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visit https://www.aboutads.info. Note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
– We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect your rights, the rights of Grey Belly and others.
– In the event of a sale or merger of Grey Belly, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this Policy may be among the transferred business assets